I have many chances that i already own a lot of photography gear. Over the time, the investment become huge. But then, still, here's a list of stuff i could love i think.
bad aspect of photography, is that many gear is for use in certain conditions. For example i think to the awesome powerful studio light with battery pack. I don't think that i always need all that power this studio light can give. Actually i get my way with my Nikon SB-700. But sometimes i'm just way out of power.
And not last, and certainly not to forget. Equipment needs to be carried. And that's a lot of pain !
This list is subject to be modified frequently and is more or less in order of importance:
Photography gear related
- A spare Nikon D750 body - or a Nikon D850 will be fine too :-D (mind the 1/8000 shutter speed) - It's just a matter to have a spare FX body or the cases i want a second FX body. Very handy when shooting with a prime lens. I have spare DX bodies, but the crop factor is annoying when used to use FX sensors. Switching with different sensor size on a shoot is not practical at all. Except special use cases.
- Strong studio light with battery pack - Somethings like this Godox AD360 + battery pack. I probably also need another transmitter system. Looks like that is what i absolutely need. Something that is powerful enough to overpower the sun. There's also other, more powerfull systems like the AD600. Need to figure out the differences between them out of the power diff.
- An assistant - To carry all my stuff :-D but also to keep an eye on the gear. Someone to hold the light stand, or to adjust little things under my order :-D
- Big Bag / Trolley system. To carry all stuff. Ideally a trolley which we could attach the light stand on it.
- Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VR - Actually have the Sigma variant, it works pretty ok. But Nikon is way better. Actually, i don't use a lot the 70-200mm range.
- Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4 - Already have 2 lens of 50mm. The Nikon 1.4 and 1.8 version.
Maybe there's some more stuff i would like to add but let's keep on this little list first.
Visit FranceTo redo Visit SpainTo reto Visit PortugalTo redo Visit ItalyTo redo Visit EnglandTo redo Visit GreeceTo redo Visit TurkeyTo redo Visit EgyptTo redo Visit ZwitserlandTo redo Visit TunesieTo redo Visit MarroccoTo redo
- Visit Cuba
- Visit New York
- Master Java and Android
- Learn playing piano
Learn Adobe Lightroom Learn Adobe Photoshop Learn Blender 3DNeed an update by now
- Weekly Judo
- Scuba diving
Fly an ULMMultiples times even and still to redo !
- Fly a helicopter
- Take a photo every day for a year
- Being full time photographer
- More active with wedding reportage
- Take a photography degré
- Expose some photographs at a venue